GE QuickPanel View Drivers

WireGuy1950

I am quoting the conversion of eight of our machine's old Xycom 2050 panels to GE QuickPanel View (12") screens (customer spec.).

I have contacted GE and they seem to have a driver for TI 545 series which is good, there are 4 of these, but the other 4 are TI 530C processors, which use NITP protocol which is not the same as TI-545 (TBP protocol).

Does anyone know if the GE will do this or if there are any third party drivers available, GE help is poor and pretty unresponsive.

Similar Topics

Having trouble connecting and uploading from a Quickpanel View to Proficy Quickpanel communcates to PLC no problem Quickpanel IP...
Replies
Views
I need to try to get an upload from a GE Quickpanel View HMI, IC754VSI06STD-KH, model: ES0611. I saw the thread...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm using GE Quickpanel view and we usually opy the project to cf card and transfer it to the new when we have issues. This time, I need to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if any of you have came across this issue I am having. I can download to a 12" IC754VSI2CTD-KJ with my old Windows 7 laptop...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to implement some complex recipes within a GE Quickpanel and noticed in the help files that it's possible to use equations within the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom