Function Call in TIA and Simatic Manager like in AB's JSR

An easier way to call a function is just to drag it on to the page. It works with Instructions from the libraries on the right and for your own sub-routines from Devices pane on the left. Less typing but more mouse work, but as you already have your hand on the mouse to drag in an empty box I think it is quicker overall.

Similar Topics

I created this FC and it compiles, but when I use it in my MAIN OB1, it appears to have two outputs. See pictures. What am I doing wrong here...
Replies
Views
Hiya - another TIA question I've a got a sequencer that on step 80 should run another function (blank search) The way I Run and Stop this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm learning GX Works 2 for upcoming project. I want to use ST Function Blocks in Ladder Program and it works if the FB(Structured text)...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to implement the test case which is highlighted. What ends up happening is the servo starts when I turn the cycle on, but it...
Replies
Views
Hi all :) , I'm very new to CitectSCADA and Cicode programming, however have good programming experience in most major programming languages...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom