2nd Hand Siemens CPU 1500

Big_Robo

Hi, I have been looking on ebay for a while trying to find a good deal. Most are from overseas and i'm a little skeptical about purchasing them. I thought I would ask on here to see if anyone has spare units they want rid of.

Ideally looking for a CPU, Digital IN/OUT cards and a HMI.

Thank You

What are the part numbers you are looking for? I maybe able to help... im on the other side of the big pond but at least you can trust us

Yeah I trust people on here, in terms of part numbers I have no clue i'm just a half decent set up with profinet connection and maybe a TP900 HMI if the budget allows. Thank you and hi from little old england.

wicked I shall have a look at your items and confirm with the almighty boss on how much I can spend and be in touch.

Not wishing to take food out of the mouth of Mr. Genius.....

I would contact Siemens and tell them you are considering transitioning to Siemens 1500 and want some hardware.

Oh great... another day my kids get peanut butter sandwiches :) Just kidding and its all good Boneless, we are hear helping people.... I was helping long before I was selling

Big_Robo, I think those kits are great.... Siemens lets me sell the 1200 versions and they are a great price, you should look into it, here in the states our local Siemens have free classes (one day) and they give you lunch so its a great idea that you build a relationship with them anyways

LOL, oh GOD...

I can see it now, feed my children go fund me, my goal would be 4.99 (Happy Meal) :)

The starter kits are great deals - but to give credit to Genius, the price on his 1511 is also good as it includes a 24MB memory card. (IMHO)

In the UK (I'm in East Anglia), Siemens have been nothing short of fantastic in terms of support for their kit.

Granted, I work in a large site looking to use their systems, but they went well beyond what I was expecting and what other brands offered to get us started with them.

Have you contacted them directly?