Simatic OP7 - Screen Forcing

stevo

Hi to all,

Im trying to write a screen number to a OP7 so that when the cell is placed into Automatic the Diagnostic screen automatically activates. I believe im on the right track but i need some advice as all is not going to plan. banghead

Heres what ive done so far:

Ive defined the Interface Area in Area Pointers in protool and used a seperate Datablock in S7.

According to Protool help i need to activate PLC Job 51, so i write 51 to the data area,the screen number to parameter 1 and the number of with screen within the screen i want to display.

testing this in a vat, The OP responses with "Please wait" and then returns to the original screen before this.

I wonder if anybody can shed any light on this?

Thanks in Advance

Steve

Similar Topics

Hi all! I have this old Siemens Simatic op7 panel I need to rescue. At boot nothing appears on lcd, backligth and all led's are on. Does not...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am actually trying to bring an old machine back to life. It is set up by a Simatic S5 CPU (95U) and a Simatic OP7. The old OP7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI. I have an existing Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI, I want to store data of HMI in a database or excel file. Is...
Replies
Views
Hello friend, I have one of this composite CPU with operator panel made by seimens C7-633, am having trouble downloading a backup program into the...
Replies
Views
HI all I am facing a problem with simatic OP7 connected with Siemens S7 300. Problem is that when I switch on the power , after doing all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom