Schleicher promodul f

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer that has a Schleicher ProdModul-F on a CNC woodworking machine. Somehow the G-code file got corrupted on the internal memory of the Schleicher controller. But now it confused the controller and it locks up. It is impossible to download a new program, but neither will it allow him to delete the one that is making the trouble.

Is there any way to manual go in and delete the internal memory and reset it w/o deleting the main PLC program.

Seems Schleider info on this forum is limited, but hopefully someone has a suggestion.

Last time I saw a Schleicher Promodul was 25 years agoo when I started with VDAB and then it was already over it's end of life. Didn't realise there were still some out there. You'll have to wait till the real old-timers get in to maybe get some answers.