Downgrading Quantum From Unity to Concept

dan_inkansas

I have several Modicon Quantum 140CPU43412A controllers that I want to downgrade from Unity OS to Concept OS. I first swing at it was to use the ProworX ExecLoader but that failed. Any other possible means?
Thanks
Dan

When you say it failed... in what way? Error message?

Do you have the firmware CD image thats downloadable from the Schneider website? There's a good PDF in there that gives you the exact steps. Also the firmware images.

Similar Topics

I went from version 21 to version 13 of the software. I uninstalled the version 21 software, and followed the clean up process in tech note...
Replies
Views
Hello, We upgraded our PLC to L85 but then realized that some old software no longer runs with it. We still have the old PLC, but we can't...
Replies
Views
So I have an L62 and want to use an EDS for a device. I need the newer version of the firmware (using 20.11). I realized the CPU in my test bench...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have working programme installed on 1756-L61, for some purposes I need to install at my lab controller which is 1756-L1. I have rev 13 and...
Replies
Views
Can anyone direct me to some instruction for downgrading to firmware on the Modicon Momentum PLC's by Scheinder. In need of V1.11 Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom