C3.1 and CCW Structure Tags

MATT116

CCW V11.0
RedLion Crimson 3.1 Latest build
Micro 850
Ethernet

Using the "Allen-Bradley Micro800 Master" driver in C3.1
Guess you can't access tags in a "Structure"? Or am I missing something?
The only work around I see would be to map the structure tags to MODBUS. :confused:

Ethernet/IP Micro800 explicit messaging protocol comparing with CLX has some limitations, structure members can't be accessed, also it doesn't support multiple tag reading in a single request.

I think you should reach out to Red Lion.

We use the maple system (About 4 different models that we use) and several of the Panelview models, all without any problems accessing tags. All with the Micro820, 830, 850, 870.