SLC 5/03 fault code 0021h

JojoD

Hi, I have encountered fault code 0021h on our existing controls (fault LED lights and the system stops); description in help file says "the remote power failure of an expansion rack has occured" but we're only using a single 7-slot rack. The plc communicates with micrologix 1200 via two links (1747-AIC and 1761-AIC) for interlock commands using messaging. Hope anyone can suggest how to solve/ remove the error. thanks.....

SLC 5/03 fault code 21h

Thanks for the assist, Mickey...have done instructions, still problems persists...we traced low ac supply to P2(77Vac instead of 85-132Vac required by P2 powersupply module) via deffective breaker...breaker was replaced, AVR installed and CPU(5/03) was replaced(per supervisor instructions). Problem disappeared, unfortunately we have not yet established which caused it (ac supply or malfunctioning CPU) due to operational needs. Will try to check when system is available later and give feedback asap for clarity and future references. Many thanks.....
jojod

JojoD said:
Thanks for the assist, Mickey...have done instructions, still problems persists...we traced low ac supply to P2(77Vac instead of 85-132Vac required by P2 powersupply module) via deffective breaker...breaker was replaced, AVR installed and CPU(5/03) was replaced(per supervisor instructions). Problem disappeared, unfortunately we have not yet established which caused it (ac supply or malfunctioning CPU) due to operational needs. Will try to check when system is available later and give feedback asap for clarity and future references. Many thanks.....
jojod

Your Welcome.
My money is on the bad power.