750-602 : Power Bus
750-530 : 8 Channel Digital Output
750-600 : End Module

These are connected to a Horner, QX451 touchscreen PLC via Ethernet MODBUS TCP/IP.
This is a completed working system at this time. Everything is configured, and functional, with the existing modules mentioned above - the coupler has an IP address assigned, etc.

I need to add two new 750-554, Analog Output modules.

My questioning is as follows...

Do I need any special software to set up the WAGO modules, or can I just tack them to the end of the other modules, (before the End Module)?

Then, can I just assign tags in programming for the new WAGO I/O process image based upon the location of the new modules?

Will the addition of the new modules change the address locations of the existing modules' points?

I have not yet worked with WAGO equipment, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes it does change the addressnumbers
each module has two outputs (thus 2 words)
The sequence is not important where you put them, you started with %QX0.0 that will become %QX4.0
and the analog outputs will satrt with %QW0, %QW1,%QW2 and QW3.

they do need power bus, but you have an unused one just before the 750-600.

analog is always first as this asks for complete words,
So in your program you will have to look for these outputs hopefully they are all declared in the global var list.