Gas detectors in attenuation tank

Charbel

Dear,

I was asked to give an estimation for gas detectors to be located in attenuation tank pertaining to tunnel, so all water from rain and fuel leaked from trucks will come to this attenuation tank.

Before entering the building where the attenuation tank is located, operator has to check if gas read values in ppm are within limits. The gas detectors panel are connected to the ventilation fan through a plc system so that when the values of the gas are high, the ventilation fan would run and evacuate the gases.

how much do you think I would estimate the addition of gas detector and interlock with the fans through the PLC. Only the gas detectors with its panel and interlock / programming will be priced. I would say 6000 dollars which includes gas detection panel, gas detectors, cabling and programming in the PLC. Is this estimate make sense? it doesn't have to be accurate, just in a range so that the client can decide if he wants to add it or not.

thank you for your valuable comments,

Charbel.