if we dont know the ip address of plc , how can we find its ip address

There are plenty of IP scanners out there for example angryIP.
These will give you a list of IP addresses on the network

is here any member who have experience on m580 modicon pLC

Which port of the PLC are you connecting to, the CPU ports, a NOC, NOS etc ?

The M580 has lots of cyber security implementations and all services are OFF by default (not sure about ICMP i.e. ping) so depending what protocol or service you need access to it may not even be possible to connect to it, assuming its all setup to talk you have a couple of options

Open the program using Unity Pro, if you don't have that and can reboot the PLC then use wireshark to look for an ARP request, failing that and if you have half an idea of the range that its in use an IP scanner as above

Which port of the PLC are you connecting to, the CPU ports, a NOC, NOS etc ?

The M580 has lots of cyber security implementations and all services are OFF by default (not sure about ICMP i.e. ping) so depending what protocol or service you need access to it may not even be possible to connect to it, assuming its all setup to talk you have a couple of options

Open the program using Unity Pro, if you don't have that and can reboot the PLC then use wireshark to look for an ARP request, failing that and if you have half an idea of the range that its in use an IP scanner as above

i am using service port , is there any way to reset this plc manually or dip switch or any other method

that is what in which i am stuck currently , and do not know what to do next ,

You haven't really given us a lot to go on, for instance is this a new CPU, has it already got an application in it, what version of Unity Pro are you using to try and connect etc. etc.

I would suggest talking to Schneider tech in your country would be the next step.

You haven't really given us a lot to go on, for instance is this a new CPU, has it already got an application in it, what version of Unity Pro are you using to try and connect etc. etc.

I would suggest talking to Schneider tech in your country would be the next step.

ok all the data is given below

1 cpu : BMEP581020
2 unity Pro : version 12 ( registered)
3 currently there is no error indicating by plc
4 we purchase it one year ago and it was working correctly. (An engineer who have left the company and and now i am replacement of his ), he have used this plc for one year and give many trainings/demo to our clients , but two months ago when he shut it down and at the next day he on this plc but plc did not establish any connection with the pc . now this task is assigned to me to sort out this problem i have tried many ips which he have used but the same "this is not a vallid plc IP addres or media is busy" faceplate open every time when we connect it with our pc via usb or ethernet .