CANopen not running in modicon m258 plc

adam_eyad

i have plc modicon m258 its CANopen bus not running and give status on SoMachine v3.1 red triangle after i make download to it
so please how can solve this problem
i use demo SoMachine ver 3.1
controller type : TM258LF42DT ITS VER 2.0.31.14
CANopen performance version 3.0.0.9
TM5NCO1 VERSION :1.1.7
ALTIVAR 312 VERSION : 4.3.3.0
I MAKE UPLOAD PHOTO FOR THE ALARM

can bus image.png

Are you sure your hardware is correct? The connector on the plc for canopen and then all the cabling to the devices and the end of line terminator?

CANopen problem

yes engineer all devices connected correctly but give error message on TM5NCO1 INTERFACE MODULE

ALSO I HAVE 8 ALTIVAR 31 CONNECTED ON THE BUS BUT IN SOFTWARE CONFIGRATION DEVICE IS ALTIVAR 312 AS YOU SEE IN PHOTO
I DONT KNOW IF IT IS THE PROBLEM OR NOT

Multiple hardware check have to be done before the answer can be simply "yes" .
Read through this manual....If the setup is correct you should have a certain ohm value between can_h and can_l. Cable lengths of certain drops have to be take into consideration.....and much more
If not then cabling etc is not complete. Until the whole cabling system has been checked you cannot simply say there something wrong in software setup

dear engineer chud
thanks alot for your answer ,
i checked the cabling again and the plc connector i found loose on the plc connector on the can bus - h
but the bus nodes working ok for first three node only ( when put the bus terminator on the node 3 ) but when i put the bus terminator on the last node all bus not running again
the resistance between can _h and can_l is 140 ohm
but this resistance comes down to 49 ohm when the node of the nord motor connected
so please tell us about the value of the resistance on the can bus to be working ok