PanelView Plus 7 ( Performance ) using training videos in HMI application

Good Morning ,

I am new to the PanelView Plus 7 ( Performance Terminal ). I would like to place some training videos on the HMI application. How do you actually do this. I have FactoryTalk View 9.0 now. Do I place this video in the application like I would a bitmap ? I searched for some tutorials , and I didn't find much.
I will keep searching.

Thanks in advance ,

See this technote and linked technotes within for details...

515411 - Playing video on a PanelView Plus 6 or PanelView Plus 7 terminals
Access Level: Everyone

Regards,
George

Hi,

i'm working on a similar project and i would like to know how you pull that off. I tried the link to the tech connect note without sucess.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
Hi people - I'd appreciate a little help/ information please. We have a new panel as per the title. When I come to downgrade the firmware (as...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has 20 of our systems using PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series A terminals. With how hard it is to find printer nowadays...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good! I have a strange one, and wondering if anyone has seen this before. When I look at the CSV Export Logs...
Replies
Views
New PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series B P2711p-t10c22d9p out of the box I went through the touch calibration screen and then to the "Welcome to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom