Schnieder/Modicon/EcoStruxture Control Expert

DannyD303

I'm working with Ecostruxture Control Expert software and I have a ramp at constant rate that doesn't do anything. This is existing code that used to work but it doesn't save values so I've lost everything in the registers.

According to the status bits its initialized and "working" but the time from last solution just keeps going up.

Any guidance would be a major blessing,

Thank you

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Rs485 module then 2 wire belden 9841, modbus network picking up electric meters. Does this need to be wired as a ring or a radial? Thankyou
Replies
Views
Hi All, Not done too much with Schnieder PLC's before and on the few I have there has always been a ethernet port, however have come across an...
Replies
Views
hello i wanto asking the setting and program for communication modbus The plc that i use is CJ2m cpu31 i use extra communication module...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a Siemens 1200 plc which I am trying to get to communicate with a schnieder atv320 inverter with a profinet card. I have the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have received an assignment in my job which requires me to make a block to read the bits from a different block let me explain in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom