ControlLogix programming software

viopo

Hi,

Can any one suggest some software other than RSLogix5000 by which I can programme ControlLogix PLC? I have lost the Activation Key of RSLogix5000 and it will take time to get a replacement, so I am looking for an alternative. Even a time-limited, evaluation version of any programming software will help me as a stop-gap arrangement. Can any one guide me in this respect?

Thanks,

Viopo

Do you still have the disk?

If you still have the activation disk (without the key) You can get your key reset. If you don't have the disk, you can get a new one from support, If it is registered to you and still under support.

I had an "enemy" floppy drive eat an RSView32 key a couple months ago. It not only ate the key but it also corrupted the disk. We called support and they said we could reset the activation only if we still had the disk, we were unable to use the original disk so a new one was over-nighted to us.