RS View ME (Clear a output tag)

GBStorm

Hardware:
PanelView Plus 700
DeviceNet Module for PanelView Plus 700 (2711P-RN10H)
Micrologix 1500 LRP
DeviceNet Card (1769-SDN)

I have a numeric input enable output tag setup on screen number (10) in the RSVME application that the operator would enter a numeric number. This is sent to the PLC and I see it just fine no problems. When the operator goes to screen (1) I want this numeric input enable output tag to return to zero. When the operator returns back to the screen number (10) this tag should still be zero until the operator enters another value into the numeric input enable output tag.

My problem is once this tag value is set by the operator I cannot get this tag to go to zero again. You cannot set the tag directly from the PLC because of the alias tag interface connection between the PanelView Plus 700 and its DeviceNet Card. So I have tried setting it to zero through expressions and none of the attempts have worked. The only time this value is set to zero is when the runtime application is shutdown and then started again.

Has anyone tried to do this before or has experience with clearing a output tag through this devicenet interface.

Thank you, Geoff