Studio 5000 "Alarm Set Members"?

Zlinger

I'm using Studio 5000 v31, and FTV SE 10. Trying to determine how to use the alarm set members such as .InAlarmUnackedCount, .HasUnackedAlarm, and .HighestSeverityAlarmName.

I've got no issues using the alarm members in FTV SE. For example, I know how to create a data entry field to change the .OnDelay or .Deadband using this syntax: [PLCName][email protected].

I want to create a string display that will show the alarm name with the highest severity using .HighestSeverityAlarmName. Can someone tell me how type that? I can't seem to get it right. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello All. I am new to automation so please excuse my explanation. I am working on a request where I need to reset 2 alarm bits (AlarmError1_Alarm...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 5310 using Studio 5000 View Designer to design the screens. I am trying to add an Alarm Banner to the bottom of my screens...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering how we declare Persistent Variables in Studio 5000 (main reason to keep the values during power cycle and program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom