Bristol Babcock PLC training

JohnJPhillips

Hi again everyone,

I'm running into a ton of bristol plcs out in the field at my current position. My boss and I were discussing a few of us going out for training on these. I've tried reaching out to Emerson a few times, but I'm not getting anywhere locating a training center.

Has anyone ever received training or know where I can start trying to look?

Never had a chance to work with this PLC, but judging by the look of the software in previous pdf it is Codesys and there is a ton of tutorials on net regarding Codesys.

Similar Topics

Yes you read that right. I've got a lone Bristol Babcock 3330 out in our system that I need to replace. The plan is to go to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I am integrating a BB Controlwave processor with newer AB L5K platform, and need to make the 2 communicate reliably together. The Bristol...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristol Babcock (BB) 3330 CPU with a BB Communication Board. Port A on the communication board is set up as a custom port for modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am in urgent need to get some technical information on 3310 and BSAP global addressing stuff. Things like how can we connect...
Replies
Views
Hi ppl, I might land a job where they are using Bristol babcock PLCs. I've never heard of them. I have been in the industry for only 2-3yrs. Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom