FTV 10.00 Error won't open

saultgeorge

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey, folks. Thanks for reading this. I created an HMI program in FTV ME v. 10.00 a few months back and I was just getting ready to go to the plant and install it. When we built the machine I had the program in a lesser version, so I would need to transfer it again. The machine shipped weeks ago, and I thought I would have a final check of the program, and FTV won't open. I get the following: See screenshot.
The knowledge base has an article about this but I have windows 10. I tried going into control panel and doing a repair on ME 10.00 and a restart but still get the error. I'm glad this happened now instead of at their plant. They'd be looking at their watches and making phone calls about now. Any help as always is greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great week!!

FTV error.PNG

Issue Resolved

Hey guys, I'm sorry for posting on my own thread. I just uninstalled FTV and re-loaded it again and it works now. However I did get a warning about the .dll when both uninstalling and installing. I will have to search for it and see why/how it moved. Thanks for all the views.