Adjusting Communication Timeout on FactoryTalk ME Device

sanger

Is there any way to increase the communication timeout value for devices in a FactoryTalk ME application? We have a communication path that, simply by its nature, can periodically drop out for a few seconds at a time. We'd like to have the HMI only report communication errors is the comms drop out for an extended period (say 10 seconds).

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using a vpn to connect a compact logix controller with a 1734-aent. I can see both in linx but there is a connection issue when I try...
Replies
Views
I am displaying inch position values in numerous places on a Kadet G307K2. The display format is three decimal places, i.e. 00.000. I need to...
Replies
Views
I have two questions: When you open the settings for the PID you have the option of doing manual and auto does manual use the values entered and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a program that monitors pressure in a manifold discharge pipe. Pressure in the pipe should be less then 7.5 PSI. If the pressure is...
Replies
Views
At our waste water treatment plant we have several 4-20ma pressure transmitters. My job is to check calibration of all of our level devices the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom