FT View Trend Advice

harleymc100

Hi everyone
We have a basic Trend template to trend around 10 analogue inputs.

Its on a separate trends page and basically scrolls real time data within a time frame. Its fairly ugly and not user friendly.

We have another project with our TP comfort panel and the trends page is exceptional. We can zoom in and view small windows of the trend page, set date range limits easily, deselect pens etc etc. Its great.

My question is, with more work, is the Allen Bradley capable of getting to this level of "complexity" with a user friendly interface? And does anyone have any screenshots they are willing to share so i can do a bit of research on this?

Cheers