Off Topic: My car was stolen

Actually my plan was to install a GPS tracker and I did a bit of search then put it off as I was considering getting another car and eventually got lazy. It is just too old to steal

Reminds me of an old truck I used to own . . .

Somebody told me to leave it unlocked and hope somebody steals it.

Poet.

With the title and the keys on the front seat. I tried that years ago and 2 days later the cops called and told my to come get my car, it had been impounded and I owed a lot of fees. I never showed up.

Similar Topics

This is the motor nameplate from one of the powder hoist motors on the USS Texas an older generation battle ship, built in 1911-1914 ish. The...
Replies
Views
Totally off topic, but strange observation. I purchased a few cisco ethernet switches off of ebay some years ago. They are part of a home lab...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Please excuse me if this is too off topic here, but it is a programmable controller of sort. I have an Omron ES100P temperature...
Replies
Views
Which way is up and what's that strange looking bug? I was trying to login to micro_cr*p team_Shi* and it wouldn't let me because I exhibited...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a hydraulically driven rake in a clarifier that rotates at about .18 rpm. When there is a process upset, the bed of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom