RevPi Core 3 Big Touchscreen Suggestions?

Kidder

Does anyone know of a 17" touchscreen that works properly with a RevPi Core 3 and Codesys?

I tried a Viewsonic TD1711 which said it worked with Linux kernel 4.x but it didn't work correctly. It would basically click when you pressed the screen and then move the cursor to where you had pressed.

Similar Topics

I don't know if this is the right place to announce this, if is not mods feel free to delete. Just looking for some feedback, if there are any...
Replies
Views
I have an issue in TIA Portal that I cant find an answer to. I build out a unique identifier for faulting per our companies software standard by...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a local push button station going to a PLC in a safe area. There is a 7 core cable connecting the station to the plc. Core 1 24v...
Replies
Views
Hello Ladies and Gents. I am budgeting for a new Work Station desk top tower Computer. Less than $10k. Is it better to go with i9 or Xeon for...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on the Forum used the Red Lion "Graphite Core Controller", part number GRAC0005 ? My understanding of the Core controller was that it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom