Omron Sysmac CJ1M

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Afternoon!

Looking at the possiblities of connecting to an older Omron Sysmac CJ1M CPU11 plc. Customer will provide the program. It looks like CX-One is the correct software for these plcs? Also what is the best recommendation on cabling? doesn't look like off-the-shelf cables will work?

Yes CX-One, is there a separate card with an ethernet port in the rack? There's a DB9 on the CPU, a standard or null modem cable might work...

For connecting to the peripheral port, the original Omron part# is CS1W-CN226
For connecting to the other port, the original Omron part# is C200H-CN229-EU

Maybe @geniusintraining might double verify this, this site has the cables available:

https://www.plccable.com/omron/

For connecting to the peripheral port, the original Omron part# is CS1W-CN226
For connecting to the other port, the original Omron part# is C200H-CN229-EU

The CS1W-CN226 is a serial cable, not sure if you have a serial port.

Other cable should be C200HS-CN220-EU.
I would have to check but I am sure the C200H-CN229-EU will not work.

@geniusintraining will be able to help.