Schneider Electric HMIS5T Magelis HMI upload possible?

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've seen a few old threads on here that say there is no way to upload from one of these HMIs unless the developer took the step of downloading the source files to a CF card and left it inserted. All of the threads I found are several years old so I thought it would be worth asking if anything has changed in the intervening years to make uploading possible?

I've seen a few old threads on here that say there is no way to upload from one of these HMIs unless the developer took the step of downloading the source files to a CF card and left it inserted. All of the threads I found are several years old so I thought it would be worth asking if anything has changed in the intervening years to make uploading possible?

Nothing has changed.

The S5T doesn't necessarily need any additional cf card depending on application size it can be stored on the onboard memory.

But the "upload editor project" option still needs to be ticked otherwise you're all out of luck