Odd Numeric Input Behavior (FTView SE 10)

phuz

Helping a new customer with FTView SE issues and I notice that after using the on-screen keyboard for a numeric input to enter a value, a cursor will blink where the number is, as if you can edit it in-place, but you can't. They have groups within groups, and the numeric input is combined with a numeric display (don't ask!!). The cursor only blinks after I press OK on the on-screen keyboard, and this happens for any of the numeric points. If I hit cancel instead of OK, it behaves the same. Not a showstopper, but it shouldn't be.

Similar Topics

Howdy guys - Looking for some insight on the MAM instruction. Had an interesting one today: I performed a controller upgrade on an older system...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, curious if anyone has ever witnessed the following comm error: A little history, I had a department PC die, WIN 7. Had to upgrade...
Replies
Views
Folks. I'm having a small problem that has me head scratching.... I have an L310ER Running V31.11 I have 2, 5310 PanelView, both V7. Both...
Replies
Views
I can't say I recall ever encountering this, but when adding a decimal number to a REAL, I'm getting a strange precision. For example, starting...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. I have an ABB ACS880 VFD that I would like to run in frequency mode. It runs, however instead of the actual output going to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom