Sub $150 Panel Mount "HMC" with RTC 1 DI, 2DO?? 2 DO

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
Our Mech E has a simple project where he needs a controller with an RTC, 1DI, 2DO (preferred relay) minimum. It needs a user interface so the user can change some INT values. the int values need to be Labeled as well, we can't just use a smart relay and edit the registers by address on the display. Preferred voltage is 120VAC or 12VDC.

Max price is $150

current runners are

Jazz w/ 6 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs
JZ20-J-R10

and the Delta TP04P-16TP1R if he can find a reliable source under $150

Other suggestions?

Last edited:
Your price point and your I/O count seem to drop by 1/3 every week.

Unless you're building hundreds of these units, buy one that you already know how to use and has the features that you want.

I bought a $12 12V DC timing relay to run the bilge pumps the other day, complete with an RTC. Combine it with actual relays for the and/or features you want, and maybe that's a solution

Last edited:
SIEMENS LOGO! with personalized screens

Hi,

A Siemens LOGO! (It is a smart relay) with personalized screens could make what you need.

Best regards

Your price point and your I/O count seem to drop by 1/3 every week.

Unless you're building hundreds of these units, buy one that you already know how to use and has the features that you want.

I bought a $12 12V DC timing relay to run the bilge pumps the other day, complete with an RTC. Combine it with actual relays for the and/or features you want, and maybe that's a solution
This is a different project, and not mine to boot, just helping out our Mechanical Engineer.

Also cool that is diffinetly in the budget, I would need another time that ticks in seconds for a On off time though. I'll look around.

The other one which is alittle higher end is still going, just back burnered for the moment. After talking to a Phoenix Contact Rep we are looking to go with a ILC131 for that other project.

Hi,

A Siemens LOGO! (It is a smart relay) with personalized screens could make what you need.

Best regards
hmm I'll look at it, thanks

Last edited:
What INT values do you need to change?

If you are adjusting something like time variables you could just buy something like a Micro 810 and use a pot (or two) on two of the inputs (configured 0-10V) to adjust the settings.