Citect SCADA 2018 Licensing Issue

bruins37

Hi Guys,

So I am trying to figure out why my Citect 2018 is starting in demo mode even though I have a full 5000 point server license in floating license manager. I am running Windows 10 version 1809. I am not over the 5000 point threshold and I've called tech support multiple times only to get the same "I have to look through our database" so I am at a loss. This might be related to this, but I am using the server as a client license holder so the client has to go to the server to grab the license, and that is not working either.

Also to get a bigger picture of my setup: 2 redundant SCADA servers both running the same version of windows 10. 1 Client computer running on windows 7 64bit.

Appreciate the help in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi all ! I am currently doing a new project (to include into an existing site's project) in Citect SCADA 2018. There are existing IO Servers on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys ! Hope you all good ! So, I'm beginner in Citect and i need to get the path of a file. I was thinking when i push a buton, this one...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was working on preparing a quotation for the SCADA upgrade from Citect V 7.1 to Citect 2018. On-site they are currently using SLC 500...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom