Help!) I don't know about this error msg

Bandy

When I try to change the PGM of S5 to S7 , I had a some problem..
So plz answer me ㅠ

K-026.png

1. E ~ 16 : Variable ESGN does not match a declaration and is not ESGN in the symbol table

I did insert the data type in FC about ESGN
K-027.png

But That msg didn't solve...

and what means 'global DB is set correctly'...??

Last edited:
The XRF file is a cross-reference file generated by the STEP 5 software. It might actually help you with your previous error. The XREF file sorts the blocks by block call, which in turn makes sure the symbols are in the correct order.

It's some time since I converted an S5 to S7 and you will find that if some standard function blocks are used they may not have a direct equivalent.
Not sure if this is still the case.

Tanks

You generate the XRF in STEP 5 here (Under Project -> Set)

Oh... really Thanks !!
Actually I used 'PG2000' for S5 and saved the S5 file(.s5d) from that ... So I don't have your program in the captured picture..
Then I can't save the file of XRF(.ini)...??

Sorry, for the symbol file, I meant HANJTEZ0.INI. This file would be the original S5 file for the symbol names.

I get the same result: 34 Errors, and 70 warning. It means you have some work to do to fix the errors and warnings.

OH.. I'm sorry about that..

Because We also have given that to our company, we don't have HANJTEZ0.INI. either