Rockwell Library Designer Auto Increment

slnd54

I am using the Library Designer tool to create PLC code. One of the standard routines that our company uses for simulation has individual XICs that set the .Inp_Sim of each PlantPAx object. We use an array of DINTs and reference the bits so that we may turn on/off individual objects for simulation.

It looks like this:
XIC Sim[0].0 OTE PT1000.Inp_Sim
XIC Sim[0].1 OTE PT2000.Inp_Sim
XIC Sim[0].2 OTE PT3000.Inp_Sim

Within the Library Designer, I have experimented with adding a subObject and having it autoincrement parameters, but I cannot seem to reference the variables where I need to. I would like to avoid creating an additional BOOL outside of the initial array for each analog device.

So my question is, does anyone have experience with iterating through a DINT array (SIM[X].Y) for each object within Rockwell Library Designer?