Logix 500 into Logix 5000 maths conversion

Fezinho

Hi all, I am trying to copy paste a routine from rs logix500 into rs logix5000, I get an error on rung where they are searching for scada values F22[C5.ACC], I have tried replacing "[]" with an underscore sign but it still not taking my expression...Any idea please on what should a replace these [] with?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

In this case F22, a file of reals in RSL500, is being accessed by indexing into the file with the accumulator contents of C5. So in RSL5000, F22 would have to be defined as an array of reals named F22.

Similar Topics

I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
buen dia. tengo una falla al pasar los tags de mi plc SLC 5 0/4 a mi panel me aparece un error Problem writing value " " to item <tag name>...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Will someone please convert this logic to pdf?
Replies
Views
I have been doing logic programming and troubleshooting for about 25 years. I started working for a new company as PLC Application Engineer and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom