Forces Enabled.. but no forces in program

Keldog

I have a Micrologix 1500 and the program that is in has Forces Enabled instead of No Forces.

But there is no forced bits in the program and i can't use the down arrow to get it to tell me where the force is cause it's greyed out. Is there a problem with the processor???

I believe in MicroLogix (unlike SLC500 processors) the forces are always enabled. Whether they are "installed" is the issue.

In other words, on SLC500 processors, to get a force to work, you must enter a 0 or 1 in the force table, THEN ENABLE FORCES. The presence alone of a bit (0 or 1) in the force table does not get it to work.

However, the MicroLogix always has forces enabled.

Bob O said:
That is the way it is by default, I just check one of my 1500.
I'm not so sure it is a "default". Since it is grayed out, it is not even available as an option! I already check on my desktop setup...

Yeah same here, i can't click on the down arrow next to it. Thanks for all your help guys i thought there might of been something wrong with the processor and i don't have another one to test it on.