Faults

Keldog

Hey all, i had a fault in a SLC5/04 processor in which the operator cleared by cycling the key, i was wondering if there was a record kept of the fault or a way i could tell why the processor faulted now that it's cleared?

Maybe. Go online and check the "Errors" tab on the status display. You might have some info shown there. You won't get date/time, but it does trap last major error. Check and see if anything's there.

Similar Topics

I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sure there are many Ishida Muti-Head Weigh Systems . We have a Ishida CCW-M-214W Multi-Head system . We are...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following faults with a Kinetix 5700 servodrive. We checked the encoder cable, but found nothing damaged. What could be...
Replies
Views
Hello! We are using a ControlLogix 1756-L72 PLC with two identical servo motors running separate conveyor belts. The machine this is on runs...
Replies
Views
First time poster and somewhat new to PLC programming. I own a brewery, have a programming background, and one of the machines on my canning line...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom