AB PLC network

shkoko2000

Dear all,
I want your help in below issue:
I have three remote areas with controllogix L62 PLC and panelview1000 plus.the main site is also controllogix L62.i want to monitor and control these remote sites from the main site as i can control and monitor them from one workstation. How i can do that?please help me with different solution

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hello All, IÂ’m starting a new project where the plc is connected throught LAN with external software which write some data on PLC db, obviously...
Replies
Views
My customer wants me to set up their industrial computer hmi running factory talk view se client in the following way. They want to use a single...
Replies
Views
Hello, folks. Looking for suggestions on network layout. I'm designing 3 stations with 6 pieces of conveyor on each. They are part of the same...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever encountered an issue where PLC's seem to lose connectivity momentarily, as well as all ethernet VFD's in different areas across...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom