GEneral monitor flame detectors

shkoko2000

Dear all,
Please help me in my below issue:
There is a new compression package is installed in my site eith fire detection system. Flame detectors at PLC is programed with limits as i see the analog value of it.and there are 3 limits of it LL=2.5 ma, H=12.5 ma and HH=19.5 ma.
This limits each make SD. My questions are:
1-Why vendor makes flame detector represented at PLC at analog values?
2-Why there are many points for shutdown? What are there stands for?

What is the complete catalog number of your detector?

On the flame monitors I have seen the analog output is used to provide status of the monitor with fixed analog values. (Start-up, ready, warning,alarm etc.)

The manual will provide the info.

Similar Topics

What is your perspective? Are you a Maintenance Tech? Systems Integrator? OEM Engineer? What are your thoughts on the topic of source...
Replies
Views
Wizards, It has been a few, but you all have always done me well. I have acquired a 1769-L33ER and want to use it as my collection PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recently discovered how to get to configuration mode and disable printing for connecting to PanelBuilder32 and updating my Panelview...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a general doubt about ladder programming. The outputs are not getting energized when I used the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm teaching myself PLC programming, and don't have a lot of resources at my disposal, so probably a very basic question, but I recently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom