Schneider Unity Pro Totalizer

rankhornjp

M580
Unity Pro xl V12

Totalizer looks like it is adding the input by the second. I need it to add by the minute (GPM). I've read the help file on it but I don't see anything that will allow me to change units. Is there a way to do this internally, or do I need to convert my GPM to GPS before inputting it to the Totalizer?

Thanks

isn't block counting every PLC scan?
You can use thld parameter and count with it to 60 and then looking info.cter value. Cter is limited 65535 thought

Similar Topics

Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
I want transfer my I/O data from schneider (Unity Pro) as a write data and RS Logix 5000 as a read data. I use Ethernet as an communication...
Replies
Views
Is there a tool to convert a ControlExpert project (.sta, .ztx or .zef in v14.1 or v15) to be opened using Unity Pro (v11 or V10) ? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm sure this is a stupidly simple question, but I'm really struggling to find any EFB or similar to do this. I want to map a block of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anyone explain to me: 1) What are 'PLC initialisation values", 2) What are 'Local initialisation values', and 3) Why I am getting a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom