CH D100 & TISoft

I really don't think so. The CH D100 was made by Toshiba and used the same software for the EX20 and EX40 processors. The TiSoft software is used for Texas Instrument processors, which I think were made by Koyo.

Here is a link to Toshiba for EX Manuals and Utility Software.

http://www.tic.toshiba.com/plc.php#EX_Series_Manualsurl

Sid

Last edited:
I can't recall if the CH D100 is the same as a Westinghouse PC500, or a Siemens S5 100U. If it acts the same, FasTrak's Siemens S5 software will support it. I can get you a demo to try, and a full working copy is not too expensive.
[email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I know this is an old one but we have a d100 in our wrapper , it just stopped working. When the inputs are pressed the corresponding...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Looking to purchase one of these RS232 - RS422/485 Adapters ASAP but not having any luck online. Even Radwell has come up empty...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the actual pinout of the Toshiba EX40 Plus / D100 Programming interface/connector RJ45 socket please? OR: Can anyone tell me...
Replies
Views
Here is a link I found for some old D100 manuals, they may be applicable to the Toshiba EX20/40 series of plcs also. Please forgive me if I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I bought 4 of these at a local auction, hoping I could use them for a little project. I assumed they were exactly the same as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom