Failed to Set System Time

jonfarrugia

I am using a panelview plus and I am using the PLC system clock to sync the panelview time. For some reason I keep getting a panelview error as "Failed to Set System Time" When the HMI tries to set its own time every minute.
I've attached the global connection tags from the HMI. Those tags are populated in the PLC using a GSV instruction.

All my previous HMI's are done the same way without an issue. I just can't understand why this one is giving me grief.

Untitled.jpg gsv.jpg

Did you type the tag or did you find it Via the Tag button and link to the PLC Tags
Shouldn't you have :: before your Tag or expression

Hi,

I see your "Remote Date and Time" Trigger is using the same Tag as "Remote Minute". Try using a separate trigger Tag, maybe a bool instead of an analogue.