TI 530c

Sstagg

Does anyone no the address or if there is one, to get a 1 second pulse in an old TI 530c? I don’t have the manual or even know where to download one.
I am looking to a way to set up a PLC monitor by using a Pulse address.
Thanks Shawn

I am looking to a way to set up a PLC monitor by using a Pulse address.

What, exactly, does that mean? What are you trying to do?

As far as getting a 1-Second Pulse...
You should be able to do a BITP (Bit-Pick) from the Real Time Status Word. The idea is to simply monitor the status of the Least Significant Bit of the "Second" portion in the Real Time Status Word. It will alternate 1-Second ON, 1-Second OFF, etc.

I don't have the TI-530c book at home... I'll have to look up the address of the Real Time Status Word at work, on Monday.

And again, what, exactly, are you trying to do?

I am adding an Interact HMI to take the place of Screenware.
I wanted to get a PLC heartbeat on each screen just as a monitor.
I am real new to PLCs and this is my first attempt at a HMI, I have been to a week of Wonderware, It's a simple application.
thanks

Sorry to take so long to bring bad news...

The TI-530C does not provide for any access to the real-time clock. You'll have to build yourself a timer.