Mitsi .. bit set / bit test of a word

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I am having a brain ache.
What is the instruction to set a bit in a word, kinda like (set bit 2 of word D2) or (reset bit 2 of word D2).

I know i can move a block of continuous M bits into a D register but was looking for the bit set of a word instruction, so i can use non continuous bits.

Also, what is the bit test of a word (i know i can AND it with H0001 for example to rest the first bit but i was wondering if there was a proper instruction.

ENCO / DECO ?

Cheers

Only done one job with the mitsi stuff, but i just addressed D2 at bit level (eg D2.0, D2.1 etc).

Not sure on the other question, i'll check back over my code...

Similar Topics

Hi I have a lot (several hundred) alarms (M bits), which are not sequential . I want to 'collect' these into D words for logging. What i want to...
Replies
Views
hi I am trying to map a series of bits (m20, m21, m22 etc) to one word, as i am going to map the single word from the mitsi plc to a allen...
Replies
Views
can somebody unravel the gobbledy gook for me or am I just being stupid, I understand basic registers but the manual just gave me a headache at...
Replies
Views
We've got 2 cooling fans on our system. They switch on based on water temperature. One switches on at 25c. The other switches on at 30c. The code...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens 317-2 and an old GOT1000 (GT1675M - V) I am trying to get the darn things communication and having no luck. I have followed the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom