Quick S5 STL to S7 LAD question..

uptown47

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I'm trying to convert some S5 STL to S7 LAD and I just need to know if I'm interpreting the following STL correctly:

Code:
Original STL
L DBW 452
L 1
+I
T DBW 452
= M 215.6

Am I right in thinking that this is just an Integer Addition in LADDER with M215.6 on the ENO output ?

I've created that rung in Ladder and it translates to this in STL:

Code:
L DBW 452
L 1
+I
T DBW452
AN OV
SAVE
CLR
A BR
= M 215.6

Is this a correct translation or am I missing something?
Many thanks for all your help.

Cheers

;-)

Loads, transfers, additions etc are executed without regard to or effect to RLO. So you need to show what is before

Code:
L DBW 452
L 1
+I
T DBW 452
= M 215.6