plc i/o addressing

vinuvinod

hai friends,as a beginner in plc programming with s7-300 could u tell me how addressing is done for inputs and outputs.This program will be used for automation of RO plant

Your first Input module that resides in Slot 4 (Not 3)if an 32 x input module will have addresses I0.0-I0.7,I1.0-I1.7,I2.0-I2.7 and I3.0-I3.7, The next module will follow suit accordanly, if for an example an 32 x Output module, Q4.0-Q4.7,Q5.0-Q5.7 etcetc

I is for Inputs,
Q for Outputs,

do read your manuals with the software, in the help menus, In the Hardware config the table will also list accessable addresses,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but if you have a specific question we will all try and help !!

Mylo

Similar Topics

I have a system using Rx3I CRU320 redundant CPU with Proficy Machine Edition Software. In the hardware configuration of each CPU module, under...
Replies
Views
Hi All Working with Tia v16 on a PLC 1515F I am getting older by the minute, beating on indirect addressing for a DB I have a DB with 65 row of...
Replies
Views
Hello I read your info about modbus addressing with %MW register. I have a PLC with registers PLC ADDR: MW4513 and the machine constructor write...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, This works: L P#DBX 30.0 LAR2 But I need "DBX 30.0" to be input parameter to the function. I made pTag variable with data type...
Replies
Views
Greeting, I am doing some investigations on which driver(s) support tag based addressing (eg. Pump001_Running) rather than DB or Modbus based...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom