Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all...

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Just wanted to say thank you for the past year :site: I got a lot of help here

Hope you and your family have a great holiday season, if you're traveling with all the others have a safe trip 🍺

Mark

Mark and the rest of the gang, thank you very much for helping me out about a 100 times this year!

Merry Christmas and hope to see you all back for an awesome new year!

For those of us insisting on being PC: ;)
Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday (or summer solstice if you are southern hemisphere resident), practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,
a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or ***ual preferences of the wishees.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

Seen a few incidents of road rage just in the last week due to holiday shopping traffic. The spirit of the season! I opted of that long time ago, rather just spend time with family and friend.

Happy Holiday to yall!

Merry Christmas everyone

To all members of the PLCs forum a very merry Christmas and
a healthy, happy and successful New Year.

Cheers,

Stef.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you for the past year :site: I got a lot of help here

Hope you and your family have a great holiday season, if you're traveling with all the others have a safe trip 🍺

Mark

..and to all our 'members' who are in the field, away from their families, tending to various pieces of automation gear, the world-'round.

Very nice website ,they help me a lot while writing a plc program ,and troubleshooting, keep it up .
Merry christmas, happy new year to all

Last edited: