Download problem

dana hungary

Dear all!
2 machine has the same configuration and I have to put FM450 counter card (450-1AP00-0AE0) into s7 412-2XG04-0AB0 PLC.
I downloaded the HW config and the blocks to the 1st machine well, but when I tried to download to the 2nd, I get an error message. The PG tried the download operation, but soon I get an error message: "The System data can't be loaded to module..." (I attached a short video)
I checked the diagnostic wher I find this message:

Event 1 of 120: Event ID 16# 530D
New startup information in STOP mode
Startup prevented by:
Loading user program or internal inconsistency detected
(SDBs less than 200 incomplete, superfluous, or incorrect)
- Parameter assignment for MPI or DP interfaces not evaluated or inconsistent
(SDB1XXX incomplete, superfluous, or incorrect)
- Module or submodule assignment not evaluated or evaluation aborted with errors (SDB 1,3,5,2X,9X)
- STOP request exists
- Cold restart or warm restart necessary
Startup information:
- Time for time stamp at the last non backed up power on
- Single processor operation
Current/last startup type:
- Warm restart triggered via MPI
Permissibility of certain startup types:
- Manual startup not permitted, corrections in parameter assignment, submodule, etc. necessary
Last valid operation or setting of automatic startup type at power on:
- No startup type/following memory reset
Operating mode: STOP (internal)
Incoming event
12:21:04.393 AM 01/01/1994
(Coding: 16# 530D FF04 C777 1541 0004 0100)

How can I handle this issue? When I get this, I couldn't start the PLC. I removed the batteries to set the last config from memory card, because the PG couldn't connect to the PLC. Very strange that the 2 PLC is the same, I have not problem with the first, but i have problem with the second.
Many thanks if someone can help me.