E B Pro Simulation

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking to do some nice screen shots to make an operator manual on how to operate and navigate the screens on an HMI
I can run the "Off-line Simulation" from tools but it has all the Characters next to each Object, On-line Simulation shows the "no response from PLC and does not show Objects that need a bit from PLC to be visible. Is there a way to run PLC program on the same computer.
With the AB's FTME I can run a program with Emulate, set up an OPC in RSLinxs, Temporarily remove my run time shortcut in Linx Enterprise and set up the OPC in the screen to look at the program running in RS Emulate
Works nice to test everything and also get screen shots of the screen functions.
Anyone have a way to do this or something like it in EasyBuilder Pro
I am using the 1766-L32BXB as the Processor, actually 8 of them and 7 screens.
Thanks

Right clicking on the either a Online or Offline simulation window will bring up a menu with "screenshot" as an option.

Offline often gives a better simulation of all of the objects but they will be shown with default (0) values. A bit of work in paint will let you fix these to "realistic" numbers if needed.

Cheers

Ken

If there's just a few offending objects, check the Invert box to change default mode to on.

Create a duplicate program, and change bits to internal. That's how Weintek does their demos. A bit of work, but that's the only options without a PLC.