s5 monitoring problem problem

m.hajihasani

hi all
i have problem in monitoring s5 program with PG.
in online stat when i open a segment of program block in lower of page write the "blok not processed " whats problem.
please help me
tanx

You get this because the block hasn't been called.
Search for the block and find out what conditions must be met for it to be called.

Edit: Another reason could be that the instructions are inside a jump condition?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am hoping someone can help me with a problem I have with V14 of TIA Portal that I have just upgraded to. When I try to monitor a...
Replies
Views
Folks, A basic beginner with a small problem but huge problem. I need to monitor the 'run time' of 3 separate engines, then compare and shut...
Replies
Views
I've got a strange problem with regards to monitoring OB1 in S7 using v5.4 sp4. Firstly, there are no problems monitoring any other block in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Had a problem today where I wanted to monitor the Block Status in Step 5. (I was using the AS511 interface). However when I enetered the block...
Replies
Views
Our punch press has a SLC500 with HELM weight module (HM-604-WM) for tonnage monitoring. The operator enters the weight range on the HMI, which is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom