Yaskawa MP2300Siec Upload of Program

weishun09

Hi, i'm new to Yaskawa MP2000 IEC controller.

I have a PMC-U-MP23S08 here with program inside. I also have MotionWork IEC Pro 2 installed (Licensed). I'm connected to it which able to see configuration and log in from web server. But the resource upload button was disable.

How can i upload the program?

Is it from previous download must include source then future can upload it?

MotionWorksIEC

Good Morning.

Yes the "source" must be saved to the controller during the download. If not you will have to find the zwt file for the project. You can find more at Yaskawa search for Quick Reference Guidde.

Have A good Day
Tom

Trace Data

Thanks Tom.

I have another question which is Logic Analyzer or Capture Curves.
Without the zwt file for the project or "source" am i still able to Logic Analyzer / Capture Curves?