Micrologix 1400 vs 1500

Note: I did need to upgrade to RS Logic 5000 version 20. and I had to update Control Flash. The L1 out of the box have no firmware on them so you have to load that first before you can load the program.
The usb feature for flashing is neat too!

Note: I did need to upgrade to RS Logic 5000 version 20
Any problems there? i bought a light ver. to play with mine and have been reluctant to upgrade my full version on my laptop I just have to many critical projects going on at the moment and haven't wanted to risk any ill effects!

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to create MSG between MicroLogix 1400 and MicroLogix 1500 using DF1 protocol*. ML1400 will be the Master. I want to use DB9 port on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope I don't butcher this up, please feel free to critique me wherever if I do, I have an issue I would equate to "chasing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I'm not super familiar with the Micrologix line of processors, but I am pretty familiar with RSLogix 500. I'm trying to simply copy a string to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom