WinCC flex 2007 I/O field problem

syma710

Dear all,

I have come across a problem.
A plant is controled by an S314C-2DP connected to an OP177B.
In the operator panel there are three I/O fields which are written directly in a DB in the CLP.
They are configrued as I/O with no special permission and no restrictions. They can not be, however, changed in any way. Whenever a new value is given it just retains the old value and do not change.
These are in the HMI controlled and only read in the CLP.

Anyone has an idea about what can be happening?

I have no whatsoever experience with WinCC flexible. First project is to solve this problem. =]

Thanks

Hallo syma.

Is the mode of the I/O field "Input/Output" ?
Also check the property Security .. Operation .. Enabled.
And try to do a Rebuild All (Alles Neugenerieren).

Hi there
Check if these three I/O fields has been disabled.
Go to properties of the I/O field and then Animation-->Enable.

If this is unchecked then PLC is not allowing the data to be written with new value. Check logic.

Are they in a recipe? If they are then you have to call the event send data tags to plc. You can put this in the on change event of the tag.

Thanks everyone, problem solved.

It was nothing to do with the WinCC but with the CLP.

I hate bad organized programs. It took me almos two hours to found what was what in there and where the values were overwriten.

Sorry for the wrong message. But i definitly have to leran how this WinCC works. hehehehehe

thanks.

Thread closed.