Fuji Flex PLC Programmer Simulator

Larry D.Hays

I'm Programming a Fuji NB0 PLC with Fuji Flex PLC Programmer Software.
I have built the Ladder Logic and was ready to Simulated, but when I click on the Sim Tab and then on the Edit Mode There are no icons i.e. Help! Switches, Buttons, Lamps etc. :p

fuji download

Larry D.Hays said:
I'm Programming a Fuji NB0 PLC with Fuji Flex PLC Programmer Software.
I have built the Ladder Logic and was ready to Simulated, but when I click on the Sim Tab and then on the Edit Mode There are no icons i.e. Help! Switches, Buttons, Lamps etc. :p
module fuji and cable

Similar Topics

hi guys, i try to google for this software (Fuji Flex PLC Programmer Software) but the result is zero. If you have this software, could you share...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a small NB2 FUji PLC. Appreciate if anyone has the programming manual for the Flex PLC? I'm trying to force output the...
Replies
Views
I am programming a Fuji NB0 PLC and I do not understand how to program a timer so that I may increase the time delay beyond 2.54 sec. I want to...
Replies
Views
Trying to learn how to program a Fuji Flex PC just wondering if any one has a programing manual? I know they are discontinued but we have 2...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a small project to upgrade PLC fuji to others brand. So,I need a software FLEX-PC Programmer to upload existing programming code...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom